Published on February 12th, 2012 | by Pradeep Farkya1
Root Motorola Droid 4 the easy way – How To
Motorola droid 4,the much awaited smartphone arrived in the market yesterday and today we see the smartphone already getting some rooting instructions.The required files have been released by Vulnfactory and we present you an how-to guide for rooting your droid 4.
The rooting requires you to follow the below easy steps,if you follow the steps you will have a root access.But proceed only if you know what you are doing !!
- First of all make sure you have all the required drivers installed in your PC.Download from here,if you don’t have drivers.
- Next hop on here and download the necessary root files.
- Now extract all the files to a separate folder on your desktop.
- Enable USB debugging in your device settings.Menu->settings->Applications->Development->Turn on USB Debugging.
- After this connect the USB cable to Phone first and then to PC.
- Next go the extracted folder and run “RUN.bat”.
- That’s it.Enjoy the root power.