Published on February 19th, 2012 | by Pradeep Farkya0
LG announces Optimus Vu,first to arrive in Korea in march
We were expecting LG to announce Optimus Vu at mobile world congress in barcelona,but LG seems to have a bit different plans.As LG has announced optimus vu today and its going to arrive in korean market in march.
The launch of the 8.5mm thick smartphone is expected to take place at MWC barcelona.Also,the smartphone is going to run on a 1.5 GHZ processor and will have 5-inch IPS display with 4:3 aspect ratio and 1024x768p resolution.
Complete Optimus Vu features include,
- Android 2.3.6,upgradable to ice cream sandwich 4.0
- 1.5 GHZ qualcomm snapdragon processor
- 5-inch IPS display with 1024x768p resolution and 4:3 aspect ratio.
- 8MP rear camera (LED flash) plus fitted with 1.3MP rear camera.
- LTE connectivity
- HDMI ports
- 32 GB internal storage (no microsd support)