Published on February 25th, 2012 | by Pradeep Farkya0
Download Android App from market directly to PC – How To
Ever tried of downloading app from android market to your PC,it doesn’t work? Right? Well we have a good news for you that a developer by the handle redphx has tipped an email to androidandme with an application named APK downloader.The application is basically a google chrome extension which uses the market ID and password stored as cookie to retrieve the required android app from the market.
Moreover,we also learnt that the APK downloader also helps in downloading country-specific apps.Download such apps and transfer to your android gadget and then well you know
So all you need is the extension and goole chrome to run the extension.Well still confused follow the how-to guide below.
- Have Google chrome browser. ( simple and lightning fast browser ).If you have then proceed,if not then download from here.
- Now you need Market ID,password as well as your device ID.The first two you already have,to find device ID,install an app from here,which is also developed by the same developer (redphx).
- Disable SSL error warnings in chrome ( instructions given here)
- Now you need to get the google chrome extension from here.
- Now plug-in all the details in the extension options
- Afterwards open android market on your PC,go to the app that you want to download and let extension do the rest of the work.
- Ok,now enjoy the app.
Worked or Not ? Let us Know !!