Published on March 13th, 2012 | by Pradeep Farkya0
Sony unveils Xperia Solo,brings-in new “floating touch” technology
Sony mobile Comm. has unveiled Xperia Solo,an android powered smartphone that packs-in the new floating touch technology from the company.
Floating touch technology will let you navigate through the web browser by hovering your finger over items and highlighting them,which is much similar to moving your mouse curser.
Not only these,the smartphone also has sony’s Xloud engine for better sound,its NFC enabled and packs-in two smart tags which can be personalized to handle upto 10 commands.
As far as entertainment goes,consumers can access premium entertainment service on sony Entertainment Network where latest hollywood blockbusters can be watched.
The key specifications of Xperia Solo include,
- 1GHZ dual-core processor.
- 3.7-inch REALITY Display with mobile bravia engine for sharp clarity.
- Android 2.3 (upgradable to ICS 4.0 in future).
- Floating touch navigation for an easy web browsing experience.
- NFC enabled,includes two smart tags.
- xLOUD and 3D surround sound.
- Access Sony entertainment network with pre-installed music and video unlimited apps.