Published on September 3rd, 2012 | by Pradeep Farkya
Build free backlinks to your blog the right way
How to get Backlinks For Free
Google has become very strict these days about the a site’s quality guidelines.By unleashing Panda and then Penguin,google has taken two steps ahead towards improving the way a blog or website ranks in its search engine.If you need your blog or article to rank better in google search engine then you need to do on-page optimization as well as off-page optimization.We have discussed some ways to do on-page optimization here and for off-page optimization you need to build backlinks to your blog.If you are a budding blogger then you will find a little hard to build backlinks and my suggestion would be to not to fall to build free backlinks services,instead if you are willing to devote some time for your blog,the you can yourself build free backlinks to your blog in a completely legitimate way.
Someone has rightly said “There’s nothing like a free lunch”,though you can get backlinks for free from other sites,you need to work towards getting free backlinks.Below,i am going to walk you through some of the ways that you can use in order to build backlinks for free.
- Guest Posting : This is the best way of getting backlinks to your blog from other blogs.You provide quality content to other bloggers and in return you usually get 2 or 3 backlinks to your own blog,depending on the guidelines.
This may be a good way to build free backlinks but you should provide good content to other blogs,please don’t write a guest post for just the sake of backlinks,the blogger at other end who is giving you free backlink deserves to have well written,SEO optimized and quality content.
- Leaving Comments on similar blogs : This is another good way to get backlinks for free,but these days i have seen many bloggers leaving spam on other blogs for getting backlinks.I used to get a lot of spam myself when i started blogging,but i am using a couple of wordpress plugins to fight the comment spam .
Another great resource of comment backlinks are Commentluv enabled blogs,if you write on-topic,relevant,thoughtful and non-spammy comments on such blogs,you can get a good backlink with the post title as an anchor text.Good
- Bookmarking your articles : This method is often neglected by bloggers.Nowadays,rankings in search engine are filtered out more accurately and just using an SEO optimized content is not enough to get even a quality post good ranking in search engine.Apart from these you need to build backlinks to your blog,one of the methods is bookmarking your posts to bookmarking sites like delicious,digg,stumbleupon,linkedin and others.
- Participating in Forums : Another well know method which is also neglected by many bloggers.This is a bulk backlink building technique,obviously,if done properly.Participating in forums that are related to your blog theme or niche can help you build tons of free backlinks and at the same time bring some referral traffic to your blog.
- Quality Content : I have always emphasized and encouraged many of my fellow bloggers to write Quality content with good SEO optimization.When i was a newbie blogger,i knew “ZERO” about SEO optimization.If you are also a fledgling in SEO,then i will suggest you to learn some of it.
By Quality i don’t mean that your post or article should be only SEO optimized,it should also be well written,well punctuated and at the same time the article should make people say “WoW”.
This highly natural backlinks comes to any blog or site when visitors share the article.This can happen only in one way i.e by writing quality content.This is the most recommended way to build free backlinks,the good part of this is that once you master this,then you don’t need to even worry about “how to get backlinks for free”.
Hope the suggestions that i have given would help bloggers to learn the techniques required to build free backlinks to their blog.But,still you need to provide some kind of effort from your side to build free backlinks.